"But seek first His Kingdom and righteousness, and all these things will be added to you as well." ~ Matthew 6:33
Jesus told us that He brought The Kingdom of God and released it on earth to manifest in our spirits and then outwardly. He also told us how to possess it and live it - by seeking it first. He did His part by giving us access to the Kingdom. It's already done and available and He won't take it back from us.
WHAT WE KNOW:
1. We know where The Kingdom is (Luke 17:21)
2. We know it's not of this natural, temporal world (John 18:36; 2 Corinthians 4:18)
3. We know it's available to us (John 10:10)
4. We know accessing it is our responsibility (Matthew 6:33)
5. We know it's powerful (1 Corinthians 4:20)
6. We know Jesus wants us to experience it in fullness (John 10:10)
7. We know we have an enemy that does not want us to experience The Kingdom in fullness (John 10:10) but we have authority over them so what they want doesn't matter (Luke 10:19)
Our question is: How do we access what's available to us? We access The Kingdom of God by planting The Seed of The Word which is The Gospel into our spirits by hearing it spoken, believing it without wavering and doing it by saying. It's the same process as receiving salvation but we have to add more and more promises to participate in The Kingdom Lifestyle.
HOW TO ACCESS THE KINGDOM OF GOD:
1. We must grow our human spirits by hearing The Word/The Good News (Luke 8:11)
2. We fill up our spirits and eventually begin to believe The Word we've heard ourselves speak continually (Romans 10:17, Isaiah 55:10-11)
3. When faith is built and firm, we say it as fact with our own words, confidently with no wavering regardless of what lies the enemy whispers, regardless of what doubting believers, family and friends say and regardless of what we're experiencing or see naturally (Luke 17:6, Mark 11:24, Matthew 21:22, James 1:22)
In IF YOU HAD FAITH YOU'D SAY #2 I reminded us that God's Word has power for manifestation built in because El-ohim is The Creator and Supreme Lawgiver; what The Godhead speaks is meant for manifestation and no other reason. They don't release idle words as humans do. They speak to create and establish in every word released (Psalm 119:89). <-- Mediate on this, when it hits your spirit you'll start fighting with faith and power for every word you've received in the past that hasn't manifested until you own it.
*Come back for #5 ... if you're serious about breaking through in every area of life once and for all, you're on your way by eating from this quality meat I'm putting out for you. I haven't been doing a lot of other things because I'm investing most of my time to this process so I can be the head in every area not only in some areas in my world. It's a lot of work as you can see, and it takes time, but God's Word works. Always. And I want you to get to that place where it works for you. Always. Be exceedingly blessed!
It is written: And the Lord said, "If you had faith like a grain of mustard seed, you could say to this mulberry tree, 'Be uprooted and planted in the sea,' and it would obey you." ~ Luke 17:6
I'm a child of The Most High God in covenant relationship with Him through Jesus' Blood sacrifice, death, burial, resurrection and ascension to The Position of Power at The Father's Right Hand. The Kingdom of God is active within me. I am in this natural world but I'm a citizen of Heaven and have access to all of its abundance. I seek The Kingdom first and experience powerful manifestations in my life and ministry. I exercise the authority Jesus gave me by trampling on serpents, scorpions and over all the power of the enemy so that nothing harms me. I declare this by faith in Jesus Christ and seal it by Holy Spirit. Amen.